Friday, May 13, 2016

~wishlist~

assalamualaikum and hi.

setiap tahun ai cuba tulis wishlist setiap kali hari lahir.
tahun ini pun lambat tulis sebab ai rarely writing here instead of twitter.
eh, twitter pun jarang.
ai lebih suka membaca semenjak dua menjak ni.

so, here there are.
29th wishlist.
oh, an older me, the wiser i want to be.
:)

  1. Alhamdullilah, the relationship was good. even though there was time that we fought, we laughed, and doing everything together, we still be together. thank you because always be with me no matter how childish my act, how i love to sulk. haha. thank you MZ. ilysm. InsyaAllah we'll go to the next step. eh. 
  2. My xiaomi Mi3 still with me. during good and hard times. but, for this phone, i've changed the tempered glass almost every 2 months. ganas betul. jangan merajuk dengan ai walaupun tiap2 hari ai berniat mahu ganti. for over a year, right now the phone love to hang. kah kah kah.
  3. Laptop. The pink one still with me. Bear with me for another year okay. And im using external keyboard. People will see the difficulties to have an external keyboard. That is why I'm using an elastic one. Easy to assemble and pack. :)
  4. No birthday celebration for me this year. Muadz had celebrated his birthday exactly during his birthdate. And Mya is coming. Happy Birthday Love!
  5. Still hard to meet my friends. The time arrangement still not okay with me. If Tisya in KL, maybe I went to fieldtrip. Or Fanieka here in KL, I'm had something else 'work related' to do.
  6. Pray for the happiness of myself and family.
  7. So, I still have 4 nieces and 2 nephews. Maybe my newlywed sister will give me niece or nephew soon? haha. Muadzam sangat nakal. And he scared of me. During my sister wedding, he cried all the time when he saw me. Is it damoi a ghost? haha.
  8. Alhamdullilah, I finished the master programme. And waiting for the convocation date. Phew. The next step, I'm still thinking about it. Probably I'll further as I'm still in the line. Do Du'a for me, okay? :)
  9. Every year I hope for a better future. InsyaAllah, I hope it will be with you. May Allah ease it.

till then.

sekian!

.:END:.

~sleepyhead~

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey