Wednesday, August 25, 2010

~MyBotanG's Shoppe: A Welcome Giveaway~

tiada syarat ditetapkan.
cuma tarikh tutup GA ini ialah pada: 5 september 2010

ini aku cedOk dari , bLog itu.

To properly welcome you to MyBotanG's Shoppe, I'm inviting you to join the puchi-pouch giveaway *grin*

I'm giving away 2 puchi-pouches to 2 randomly selected winners.
All you have to do is leave a comment with your preference by 5th September 2010.
*If you would spread the news around, I'd be most grateful.


5 available puchi-pouches to choose from:
1. Black
2. Yellow
3. Koto
4. Kokka
5. Moda


ok, sumpah aku terpikat dgn kaler nO 2 itu, Yellow!
jangan pikir peminat kaler pink seperti aku tidak sukakan warna kuning.
kuning itu menawan dan bukan hitam.
haha.

oleh itu kawan2, silalah jOin GA ini.
mungkin tuah kita nampak di bLog.
haha.

sekian.

diam!

.:END:.

~mood swing~


2 kOmentar:

MyBotanG said...

thanks for spreading the words..

~miszirdawaty~ said...

oh, welkam syg!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey